Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Today..

Slept at 7am LOL, then 10.30am wake up liao kos need to meet up with my form6 Buddies..
Reach OneU at 11.20 then go newey sing sing sing till 2pm..
Movie time after that.. Demon and Angel... What a movie, fantastic!
But today i cant concentrate on what i did..
When sing K will think of her..
When watch movie will think of her...
I REALLY miss her!
But i know.. there is something that just wont fall to me..
She is such a great girl...
While i am just a super ordinary guy..
and luck is liddat...
Good things nv happens on me...

4 comments:

【EmbeR】 said...

hey, cheerp up =)
confidence with urself yea..
good luck *********
share some lucky stars for euu :)

buibui said...

I very no confident on myself wan lor...
ugly short and all that..
shit..

Anonymous said...

i think "she" will back to u when she made her mind up...
give "her" sometime bahhh....

buibui said...

i am waiting ^^
I can wait for the one i love..
it's worth it..