Thursday, May 21, 2009

KTV day

Today i went neway with my best buddies...
12pm when Chuan Yang call me..
"Hello u can come down edy, i reach ur house liao." he said..
"HAR! I HAVENT BATH WAN LEHS! WAIT ME AWHILE I VERY FAST DONE!" actually is i havent wake up when he call me LOL..
then i fast fast go bath and go down wait him..
then need to go and fetch ken, got short way we dunno use, then we both gong gong go use the long way, LOL again...
after that we sing from 1pm to 7pm haha not bad sial, all sing till like damn "song"..


Again... Missing her when i was singing..
How i wish she is here and then i can sing songs for her..
Although my singing not nice, but i still hope i can sing for her..
It's good and happy that we can sing for our love one isn't it?
When can the day come?
I still waiting..

2 comments:

【EmbeR】 said...

等待或许也算是种幸福,
因为有所期待,才会有所等待~
有所等待意味着幸福的来临,
虽然结果还是个未知数,
可是要相信自己,
你的等待并不是白费~
加油 buibui^^
要幸福哦~

buibui said...

我也很希望我能够等到那天的到来。。
毕竟我真的是很爱她。。