Monday, August 24, 2009

Kp early morning

Suppose to be on the way to Ipoh right now..
But here i am.. Sitting in front of my comp and blogging..
Everytime i feel like very disappointed and emo, i will choose to kaopeh here..
Kos there is no other way to express.. Ar.. No..
Recently there is a person.. Accomp me when i sad when i boring..
Thanks to her.. If not i would be dying by now...
But still.. Miss "her" alot.. Ytd she did it again ler..
I was like dunno how when i saw those pic.. Haix..
Promise me to take good care of yourself when you read this ok?
Just wan you to smile happy and always..
Actually i already full my heart with lots lots of love..
Wanna to pour on you when i see you today..
But plans ruin.. I dont blame you..
The love is still there ready for you..
Do you still wan it?

1 comment:

姗姗 said...

God will open another dorr for u when the 1 u choose was close...
but u have to ga back to the ori point or walk off.. then oli u realize the 2nd door...